Erskine is a hamlet in Alberta, Canada, within County of Stettler No. 6. Previously an incorporated municipality, Erskine dissolved from village status on May 10, 1946, to become part of the Municipal District of Waverly No. 367.
Erskine is located approximately 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) west of Stettler, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south of Rochon Sands and 64 kilometres (40 mi) east of Red Deer. It was established in 1905 and named after British jurist Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine (1750–1823).