Lacombe, Alix, Sylvan Lake, and Bentley are home to some amazing coffee shops that offer unique and delicious coffee blends, pastries, and more…
If you want to discover each community’s unique coffee shops this year, you will need to plan ahead of time! Read each coffee shop’s details and pick your favourites. But, we must warn you, after reading all of them you will want to visit all!
Coffee shop in Alix
1. Further east in Central Alberta, The Pantry is a cozy spot for coffee and breakfast treats, featuring homemade baking and locally roasted coffee.
📍 4905 Main St, Alix, AB
Coffee shops in the City of Lacombe
2. Milly Oak Cafe, with its wide-open but cozy atmosphere, offers a creative selection of coffee and tea all year long.
📍 4735 49b Ave, Lacombe, AB
3. Tollers Bistro is known for its locally sourced ingredients, serving up its signature donuts and coffee options.
📍 2-4801 63 St Bay 2, Lacombe, AB
4. For those with gluten-free dietary needs, Totally Gluten Free Bakery has an array of treats to satisfy any sweet and salty tooth.
📍 5100 Wolf Creek Dr #2, Lacombe, AB
5. ONA Cafe + Bakery, with its beautiful style, is a popular spot to grab a coffee and get some memorable photos for your Social Media.
📍5006 50 Ave, Lacombe, AB
6. The Broom Tree Cafe offers a unique coffee and tea experience. Their vision is to empower individuals to overcome obstacles and achieve their highest potential.
📍 4737 49b Ave #3, Lacombe, AB
Coffee shop in Bentley
7. West of Central Alberta, The Drop Coffee & Tea is a hidden gem. They have a variety of coffee drinks, loose-leaf teas, and baked goods. Their cozy atmosphere and friendly staff make it a great spot to relax and unwind.
📍 4921 50 Ave, Bentley, AB
Coffee shops in Sylvan Lake
8. Lakeshore Cafe offers delicious coffee and baked goods, along with charming lakefront cottage decor.
📍 5003 Lakeshore Dr # 130, Sylvan Lake, AB
9. Sweet Home Cafe on the Lake is a lakefront cafe with stunning views, a beautiful gift shop and a relaxed atmosphere.
📍 5000 Lakeshore Dr, Sylvan Lake, AB
Each of these coffee shops had its own unique charm and personality. They all shared a commitment to serving up the best coffee and creating a welcoming community space for locals and visitors. Whether it is summer or winter, you will find the perfect drink for any season. It is time for you to visit them this year!