Located within Michener Recreation Park, this state of the art park welcomes skateboarders, bikes and inline skaters of all abilities! It is spacious with over 13,800 square feet of ramps, rails, stairs and boxes. Come check out the unique features including the ‘Flatiron’. Meet friends and learn new skills!
- In the Michener Recreation Park on the west side of Lacombe, about 2km east of highway 2
- Directions: Turn south off of Hwy 12 onto 63 St (Petro Can station on the corner). The skatepark is on your left about 250 meters south of the intersection
- Parking adjacent to the skatepark
- About 13 000 sq ft concrete skatepark
- Features include: ledges, rails, stairs, hips, banks, gaps, manny pad, and a boomerang shaped bowl